Making '+VAT' and 'st' or 'nd' slightly smaller than rest of the bodycopy

Hi there,

I am wondering if you could help me?
I know the bodycopy is set to be an overall size in the Customizer/Theme Options, so it affects all of the text. However, I’d like to know if everytime I write ‘+VAT’ if this part of the text can be slightly smaller?

In the same way you might type ‘23RD’ and this ‘RD’ could be a point or two smaller.

Let me know if this makes sense.

I am hesitant to code this in to the text with the command, as it might then make the +VAT text show up different sizes depending on where it is viewed (for example, it would appear smaller on desktop but perhaps larger on desktop)

Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Jayd

Hi There,

You can try with this HTML:

<span style="font-size: 12px">+VAT</span>

23<sup>RD</sup>

Let us know how it goes!

Hi there,

That’s great!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.