Making TOC and pagination work

hey there. i’m building out a long tutorial post and want to use the TOC with pagination however i cant get it to work. I cant seem to find any info that walks me through the implementation and the other forum posts dont seem to offer a solution.

I am using the TOC shortcode:

[toc title=“Table of Contents” type=“left”] [toc_item title=“1. Getting started” page=“1”] [toc_item title=“2. Four essential conditions” page=“2”] [toc_item title=“3. Define your actions” page=“3”] [toc_item title=“4. The building blocks” page=“4”][/toc]

with standard pagination script between each “page” section - I have tried simply inserting this in line within the text element plus within a raw element.

Any advice or info on how to implement his would be great.

Cheers.

1 Like

I have interest in this too. Just found this that was helpful

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.