Making text appear when clicked

Hi there,

So I am using the “tabs” element in Cornerstone, when I click on the first tab I want some instruction text to appear in the text box underneath the tab. Please see the screenshot attached to see what I mean.

The website is www.simbie.com but the page I want to show is only accessable after logging in.

So as you can see on the image here below, When i click step 1 at the top I want text to appear in the section underneath, I think i need to use jquery but cannot find the code.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by Tab element. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

You might want to checkout the jQuery .toggle() function

http://api.jquery.com/toggle/

Thanks for understanding.

Ok thansk, previously on the themeco support (before apex) they would give us a function or code needed. That does not happen anymore?

Is there another way I could do it, with two text elements for example?

Yes. Giving exact code snippets was never a part of our support service even in the beginning but we previously did go way beyond our support and that proved to be a maintenance problem. Moreover, users should learn how to develop custom functions themselves or have a personal developer do and manage custom features.

This is only possible with custom script.

Thank you for understanding.