Making Tab Article to go to post link

I am working on a project that is due today.

If you look at the top hero banner - https://csddev.csd.org/

You will see three tabs on the left side, they are “Post Based Slider”

I want people to be able to click on a button on the left and it will take them to the external link.

The woman on the video should be playing on loop. With a toggle play button that will display full screen.

How would I achieve this

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) Please edit your slider and click the button layer. It must open in a new tab or blank page. You can do that by going to the actions tab.

2.) You will need another button to toggle the video to play fullscreen. If you have set the video as a background for the slider, you may not be able to do so.
https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/main-background/

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.