Hi
I’m using the new Pro Header builder and many of the items are not responsive.
I’m having difficulty figuring out why. I reviewed the forum but could not find an answer.
Also my content area does not seem to be responsive.
Here is my site:
Hi
I’m using the new Pro Header builder and many of the items are not responsive.
I’m having difficulty figuring out why. I reviewed the forum but could not find an answer.
Also my content area does not seem to be responsive.
Here is my site:
Hi There,
On The header builder you need to hide the elements according to the screensize. on each bar container, or element you have a customize tab which you can click and select hide based on screen size.
That way you can add the elements to each screen size according to the space available and the desired layout.
Hope it helps
Ok, thank you. That is helpful. And just to be clear, something like the text in the menu is not responsive? I need to make a different menu element for each layout? Is that correct?
Thank you
Matt
Hi Matt,
Well…The main items yes, but we can also help with the CSS for some small adjustments.
If you need help, please point and we will let you know if the best solution is CSS or hide the element and add another.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.