http://aficreditsolutions.com/knowledgebase/
I want to make the font and size the same for everything like the rest of the site.
plugin that is being used for this knowledgebase:
http://aficreditsolutions.com/knowledgebase/
I want to make the font and size the same for everything like the rest of the site.
plugin that is being used for this knowledgebase:
Hi there,
Please consider that this is not related to our theme and outside of our support scope. You will need to contact the 3rd party plugin developer for more customization.
I did check the rest of the pages and did my best to provide a CSS code which you can add to X > Launch > Options > CSS:
#kbe_content .kbe_category h2 a {
color: #434f5b;
letter-spacing: 0.035em;
font-size: 150%;
}
#kbe_content .kbe_leftcol .kbe_article_list li a {
font-style: normal;
font-weight: 700;
color: #7c7c7c;
font-size: 1rem;
}
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.