Make page 100% of the screen

Hi there,

Website: basedcreative.com

I wanted the home screen to not scroll no matter the device. Is this possible? As in I want the Header, the 1st section and it to be non-scrollable.

Also, on my other pages, would you be able to please let me know how I can center my logo on the other pages please?

https://basedcreative.com/our-work/

Can’t seem to work this one out.

Cheers for all the help, love your theme <3

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Please add this CSS to your global custom CSS

.home #x-section-1{
height: calc(100vh - 96px);
}
.home { /* no scrolling */
overflow: hidden;
}

That should do it, cheers!

And what do you mean by centering the logo? That’s because the setup is logo left, and menu right. You can’t center it if there something on the right. Perhaps you wish to stack the logo and menu (top and bottom, instead of left and right)?

Thanks!

I meant in the footer, the based creative logo in the footer, it’s centred, but I’ve done it in a non optimal way I think. As in, it won’t be responsive because of how I’ve done it. I just want it to be centred on every page.

It is on all pages except the home one.

Hi There,

On all your Footer Container settings, please set the Self Flex option to Fill Space Equally

screenshot

Thanks,