Make mobile menu expand up instead of down

I have placed the navbar at the foot/bottom of the page.

Now, on mobile devices or small browser window (below 979px) the mobile menu button appears on the navbar.

When clicking on the mobile menu button, the meun opens and expands downward (below the viewport).

Is there any way to reverse the direction in which the mobile menu opens and expands?..i.e. up instead of down?

Here is the site: https://www.ultor.io

Can this be done with CSS?..or, does it require JS?

Appreciate any assistance with this.

Thanks,

Dale

Hey Dale,

I don’t see the issue. Your navbar is located on top of the page and not the bottom.

Looks like you changed your setup?

Thanks.

Hello Christian,

Yes, I changed the homepage (temporarily) until I get a reply to my question.

Ideally, I would like the menu bar at the bottom of the home page and the (4) product category pages…then, at the top on all other pages.

Anyway, my question remains - is there any way to reverse the direction of the mobile menu expansion animation?..from default “down” to “up”?

Dale

Hello @ictsector,

You can take a look at following threads to change the direction of mobile menu:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.