Make Logo Text Different From Site Title

My website has a Site Title of “ElementPaints” without any spaces.

I have excluded the space between those two words so that my logo works better, see live example of logo here: https://www.elementpaints.com/

But the problem is that all my website page titles now show “ElementPaints” instead of the correct “Element Paints”.

I need the logo to have the no space version, and all other instances of the site name to have the version with a space.

I was thinking the easiest thing I can do is change my Site Title to “Element Paints” and then use some code to make sure the Theme X logo uses “ElementPaints”.

Do you know how I can do that? Is there any code I can insert in functions.php or custom CSS that will do this?

Hi there,

I suggest that you add the space character between the two words back in the site title. Then go to X > Launch > Options > CSS and add the code below:

.x-brand {
    word-spacing: -6px;
}

Change the -6px to whatever value which feets your design.

Thank you.

Works great thanks!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.