Make headline smaller for mobile

Hi there,
I have my website ready for a client and the only remaining issue is that I have one important headline which can not be changed and that uses the very long German word “Mittelstandsbeteiligungen”.

It is set up as a custom headline.

Can I make this headline or all headlines for that matter break on mobile devices and specify the breakpoint where the hyphen has to be placed?

Or if that is not possible, can I adapt the headline to smaller size on mobile devices?

URL is: www.possehl-pmb.de

Thanks a lot for helping with this!

Lutz

Thanks for writing in! Yes you can use “Responsive Text” in Cornerstone – http://prntscr.com/ca5caq

Let’s add a selector there with minimum and maximum font-size – http://prntscr.com/ca5cgm

Then use the selector in Class field for your Custom Headlines – http://prntscr.com/ca5cq2

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.