Make color of SECTION BOTTOM SEPARATOR the same as the section

Hey there,
I’d like to make color of SECTION BOTTOM SEPARATOR the same as the section.
I already set the color of my section to

{background:radial-gradient(circle at 1.98% 13.04%, #FF512F, transparent 100%),radial-gradient(circle at 98.02% 28.95%, #DD2476, transparent 100%),radial-gradient(circle at 50% 50%, #ffffff, #ffffff 100%)}

and with the styled bottom separator it should look like this

Thanks for your help!

Hi There,

The best way to achieve that actually is to have a separator on the section below your colored section if you have a solid colored section below it.

Unfortunately creating separators as you wish that follow the same colors as the section is not a feature offered by X and would require custom development out of the scope of our support.

Hope it helps

How about solving my problem the other way round? How do I “cut away” the bottom of my section instead of adding a seperator in form of an svg?

Hi there,

That also requires custom CSS or coding, you’ll have to clip an element to create a similar effect as the separator. Try this https://css-tricks.com/clipping-masking-css/. But I’m not sure about diagonal clipping if it’s possible.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.