Make cards the same size

Hello,

On this site http://wordpress-90648-255061.cloudwaysapps.com I have two flip cards - how can I keep the same size - they change height as I resize the window. Maybe some CSS but I need help with that.

Thanks, Bill.

Hi There,

If I understand correctly, you are talking about the difference in height of the cards when resize the browser.
the height of any card or section always depends on the content size. We can add custom CSS to manage the height for different screen size but not for the size when we resize the browser.
Please let us know if you are facing issue with a particular device, so that we can give you a CSS solution for that.

This is the normal behaviour of responsive content. Hope its understandable.

Thanks

Ok thanks, I’ll leave it for now - I can see the dilemma. Bill.

Thanks for understanding :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.