Hi,
I was wondering if there’s code I can insert to make my card element a link.
I want it to still turn but when clicked, instead of flipping the card back to the front I want it to go a specified link.
Is this possible?
Hi,
I was wondering if there’s code I can insert to make my card element a link.
I want it to still turn but when clicked, instead of flipping the card back to the front I want it to go a specified link.
Is this possible?
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
Thanks for understanding. Take care!