Hi, Sorry newbie here.
I would like to make the button here not full block, however, it take it off block it makes it in the centre. Ideally, I would like to be not block, plus left aligned in it’s column.
Please could I have some advise.
Thanks 
Hi, Sorry newbie here.
I would like to make the button here not full block, however, it take it off block it makes it in the centre. Ideally, I would like to be not block, plus left aligned in it’s column.
Please could I have some advise.
Thanks 
Hi There,
thanks for writing in !
Buttons usually don’t take full width by default. To help you on your issue can you please provide us the page URL where you have added the button in a secure note so that we can have a look and suggest you the solution.
Thanks
Thank you! I will get back to you 
Hi There!
You are welcome any time!
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.