Make breadcrumps only vissable at blog posts

Hi there,

First of all, wonderfull template! I am fine tuning it at the moment.
I like the breadcrumps at my blog articles. Is it possible to only show them at these pages?
So not on my regular pages?

I hope you can help me. Thanks is advance!

Best regards.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.

.page .x-breadcrumb-wrap {
    display: none;
}

Hope that helps.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It diden’t do the trick. Still breadcrumps are showing at normal pages.

Did i add it to the section you mean? See below.

Hi There,

Your previous CSS rule doesn’t have the ending curly brace } so that the newly added CSS rule will not be parse correctly.

Please correct the previous rule as follows.

.wpcf7-form {
  margin: 0;
}

Hope that helps.

Yes, that worked! Thanks for your quick reply and help!