Make an image stretch

Hi,

I am trying to make the image show its full picture all the time, even as it is resized.

This is where I am working: https://staging-experimarketing.kinsta.com/

That image in the background, I would like to work the same way as it does here: https://experimarketing.com

Thanks,

Jordan

Hi Jordan,

To achieve that you can add height:100vh; in your sections Customize > Inline CSS

Thanks Paul.

That causes it to stay full height, but:

  1. The whole image width-wise doesn’t stay on the page.
  2. The height doesn’t resize as the screen resizes, like it does on the other page.

Thanks,

Jordan

Hi There,

On This page you are using a slider which uses the image as an HTML image tag:

https://experimarketing.com/

While on : https://staging-experimarketing.kinsta.com/ the image is used as a background image.

If you wih to replicate the first website I would suggest you exporting that page as a Cornerstone Template Block and import to your new site, or use similar setup. Background images behave differently and forcing to behave like an html image element tends to cause more issues.

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.