Majority of front-end website disappears when logged out, and only appears again when logged into the back end

As described in the title, when I log out from WP Admin most of my website disappears, with only the revolution slider element still visible. However when I’m logged in it all appears in the cornerstone area.

I’m sure it’s something obvious I’m missing, but I can’t seem to figure it out right now.

Any help would be much appreciated

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Where can I login to your WP dashboard? It seems that http://bigmouthcomedyfestival.co.uk/wp-login.php is disabled.

Meanwhile, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi RueNel, that dashboard link seems to work for me, so I’m not quite sure what issue you’ve encountered. You can always try: http://bigmouthcomedyfestival.co.uk/wp-admin/

I will take a look into the plug-ins now however, thanks.

De-activating and then activitating Revolution Slider seemed to do the trick, how strange. Thanks!

Hello There,

You’re welcome! We are just glad we were able to help you out.
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.