Majority of element customisation settings appear to have disappeared from panel

In the last couple of weeks, I’ve noticed that most of the customisation options have disappeared when creating new elements in cornerstone builder.

For example, border, font /text edits. See the attached image where headlines have very few settings which can be changed. Just raw text, header tag, margin, colour then the CSS edit section.

When I load an existing piece of content, some additional settings are visible. For example when I edit an existing section - I can alter the border colour. But when I create a new section, there are no border options to customise.

Hello @Ugluk1000,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you have set the “Advanced Mode” as “OFF”. Please set the “Advanced Mode” as “ON” to get more design controls when inspecting an element in the builders. To enable it, Pages–>Edit your page with the builder —>Click on the Settings Icon—>Preferences—>Advanced Mode.

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Many thanks, you hero! No idea how many of my settings suddenly reset but this is clearly an easy solution, thanks!

You’re welcome, @Ugluk1000

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.