Majestic head meta tag

I’m trying to add a meta name tag to the head section using the functions file. I already have hotjar and facebook’s script added in the head section using
function my_custom_head_output() { ?>

<?php } add_action( 'wp_head', 'my_custom_head_output' ); my question is i tried to add the below code to the site without success - can i somehow add the below script to the above script to make it work? all i want to do is verify the site! function add_custom_meta(){ ?> <?php } add_action( 'wp_head', 'add_custom_meta');

Hey,

You can add your custom code at functions.php using this code:

add_action('wp_head', function(){?>



<?php });

I can see the code when i’m logged in to wpadmin but not on the live site for some reason.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

the code works now, just took a long time to show up on the live site, thanks for the help

You are most welcome. :slight_smile: