Main content container goes missing

In the last day I have had two pages where the main content container (the entire area between the header and footer) disappears from view. There hasn’t been any pattern of when it disappears, it doesn’t occur as I am editing the page.

I have turned off plugins, unlinked CSS file, switched from child theme to parent theme. Nothing. This also happened once on a separate site/installation of X Pro on a different server.

The following pages should have plenty of content:
http://vx2.9fe.mwp.accessdomain.com/our-partners/
http://vx2.9fe.mwp.accessdomain.com/

If you go into the Pro builder the sections and content are still there (although the content does not show up in the preview.

Can you please help with this as I am supposed to show this to the client soon.

Thanks,
Stacy

Hi Stacy,

Thanks for writing in and sorry you’re having that issue, please try increasing the PHP Memory Limit, you can follow the guide provided here.

If increasing the PHP Memory limit does not work, please save your page as a template. Then do a test, remove your sections one by one until the content shows on the front end, the last section you remove (that shows the content after) more likely is the one causing the issue, check that section for syntax errors.

If nothing works, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

I tried those and unfortunately they did not work. For what its worth, other more intensive pages display fine. The Our Partners page only has very little content. The homepage was completed weeks ago and was sitting idle when it went away (not due to changes).

I also checked to make sure nothing was intentionally being hidden for breakpoints. Nada.

Am including secure note with user and password for you to dig deeper.

Hi @loyalbrand

I’ve checked your website and I’m pretty sure there is a plugin conflict that is causing this issue, I suggest doing a plugin conflict test, the safest way to do that is to install “Health Check” plugin and enable “Troubleshooting mode” if everything went okay, then you can re-enable plugins one by one to figure out the culprit. The good thing about “Heath Check” plugin is that it’s developed by WordPress team and it only affects your logged in session so that other visitors won’t be affected.

Thanks.

Thank you for introducing me to this plugin. I will follow your suggestion and let you know if it is not a plugin conflict.

You’re welcome, let us know how it goes.

Cheers!

It seems the conflict is with Toolset Views plugin. I rely heavily on views and Toolset’s ecosystem—I can’t do most sites without them. Do you know if there is a fix for getting Views to work without it making the content built in the Pro builder disappear?

Hey Stacy,

Regretfully, we have no means to trace the cause of the issue since Views is a premium plugin. Moreover, this involves custom development which is outside the scope of our support.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.