MailMunch Embed Code

Hello,

I want to embed this code into a contact us page. But I can’t figure out what container to use. Everything I try doesn’t work.

<div translate="no" class='mailmunch-forms-widget-1109818'></div>

Thanks In Advance

Hello @RojasConsulting,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you please insert the Raw content element and add your embed code inside the Raw content element.

Hope it helps
Thanks

I tried that… but when I do nothing shows as that would indicate its working…

Hey Carmen,

Set the “Preview” to Allow and enable the “Render Blocks” option.

Hope this helps.

Tried that… still nothing…

Hi Carmen,

What should be the expected display with the code? We would love to check your site and element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi, All Done.

Her Carmen,

The password seems incorrect.

Please double-check. Thanks.

Hello There,

The Raw Content code <div translate="no" class='mailmunch-forms-widget-1109818'></div> may only render on the front page. It does not display anything when you are in the builder preview.

This could be because of the Mailmunch works.

Best Regards.

Thanks for the help! The form is showing up when I look at it from my desktop. We created a QR code leading to the page and when we use that on a mobile device, the form is not showing up. Any ideas?

Hello Carmen,

When I check the page on my phone, it is showing as expected.

It could be that the page from the QR code is cached and this cached page is being served by the browser.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.