Mailchimp segmentation with Mailchimp plugin: how?

Hi. I want to segment my Mailchimp list according from the source (the landing page, the payment page, another landing page, etc.). I have read it is not a good idea to have two list (I guess because possible duplicates). I have read it is better to segment the list. Another CTO has suggested me to create a hidden field to segment the list using it afterwards. I don’t see that option in the plugin included with themeco. Is that possible? Any other idea? Thanks!

Carlos

Hello There,

Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.