Mailchimp rss merge tags question

Hi there!

I was wondering if you could help me out with the campaign at Mailchimp. I’m making a newsletter campain with rss feed from my blog. So i tried two ways:

  1. Article of the week:
    |RSSITEM:TITLE|
    By |RSSITEM:AUTHOR| on |RSSITEM:DATE|

|RSSITEM:CONTENT_FULL|
|END:RSSITEMS|

Recent Articles:
|RSS:RECENT|

  1. Article of the week:
    |RSSITEM:TITLE|
    By |RSSITEM:AUTHOR| on |RSSITEM:DATE|

|RSSITEM:CONTENT|
|END:RSSITEMS|

Recent Articles:
|RSS:RECENT|

In the first situation, there is the full text of the Article of the week with an image. In the second variant, its a summary of the article, without an image. I was wondering if there is a way to make the Article of the week as a summary but with an image?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You need to get in touch with Mailchimp support for more customization options.

In the meantime try following their documentation here (https://templates.mailchimp.com/getting-started/merge-tags/rss-merge-tags/).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.