Hi Guys!
This keeps on happening to me…
How do I get the MailChimp sign up form to be all in one line?
this is the page: joiness.com
this is what I want it to look like: daterehab.com
Thank you!
Hi Guys!
This keeps on happening to me…
How do I get the MailChimp sign up form to be all in one line?
this is the page: joiness.com
this is what I want it to look like: daterehab.com
Thank you!
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! The solution to your issue is easy. Please edit your mailchimp form in Settings > Email Forms and select which form. You will just change the maximum width of the form from 250px to 750px.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.