Mailchimp for woocommerce

Hello

I have been trying to get my website with woocommerce to work with “Mailchimp for woocommerce” plugin. It is connected but just syncs forever. I have spoken to my hosting (can’t find any errors) and mailchimp support (said to ask you guys). I have disable all plugins and try re-installing it but no luck. The Woocommerce system status report seems fine so the last people to check with is you guys.

Thanks

Justin

Hi there,

I suggest that you check by changing our theme to something else such as the default WordPress theme. If you still have issues then there is no conflict with our theme and you need to contact the plugin developer to follow up.

If changing the theme fixes the issue it indicates there is a conflict with our theme. Unfortunately, 3rd party plugins compatibility is outside of our support scope as there are many of them and there are multiple factors that are outside of our hand as we do not have the knowledge and the time to delve into 3rd party plugins code to find the issue.

But if the developer of the plugin is interested we can be in mutual contact to be able to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hey for others experiencing the same problem I found out why it wasn’t working, it was the staging site… Once I tried the plugin on the actual website it worked fine.

Thanks for sharing and glad to hear you managed to solve it.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.