Mailchimp and CampaignMonitor Archive list

Hello,

I am struggling displaying archives from Mailchimp and CampaignMonitor.

It has been working but recently got broken for some reason. Everything looks fine in preview mode, but as soon as I check the page in Private browser is won’t show up. It doesnt give any errors or anything with Inspector.

Can you please check out the page: http://bit.ly/2A64XBY

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I have checked your site and I could see this message:

Mixed Content: The page at 'https://www.dezwette.nl/ondernemersvereniging/archief/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script 'http://zwette.createsend.com/t/t/p/hyyk/1/1/0/1/1/'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

Would you mind providing your admin details in a secure note so that we can check your settings?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Looks like it’s due to cache, and logged in users has no caches. But, I checked the code and tried it on my installation

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://zwette.createsend.com/t/t/p/hyyk/1/1/0/1/1/"></script>

It’s not working logged in or not, perhaps you should contact the author of that code and see what’s going on. It’s javascript code which executes to visitor’s browser so it shouldn’t be affected even by a cache.

Thanks!

Thanks for checking. But it worked before. And you are now only talking about the CampaignMonitor archive code. Same story counts for the Mailchimp archive code which you can see in the first text element.

It used to work! So what happend that makes it not work anymore. I disabled my caching, after I cleared all cache. I used Breeze.

Hi there,

I only provided the single embed code, but the issue applies to both. Plus, the script is both outputted and should be executed logged in or not.

I also tried another theme (Twenty Seventeen) and it’s the same, so it’s not theme related. But I can’t disable the plugins since it’s live site, some plugins could reset its configuration when deactivate. So please back up your site, switch to another theme and disable the plugins then test it. It’s just to narrow down as I’m not sure what’s causing this issue. But I can confirm that this isn’t theme related.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.