Mailchimp "Add New Form" Is Blank

I have Mailchimp integrated with my site via the Email Forms add-on, and I have two mailing lists available to use. However, when I click “Add New Form,” all I get is a basically blank screen with no way to select with mailing list I would like to assign the form to.

I have checked for plugin conflicts, and there are none. X Theme, Cornerstone, and Wordpress are all up to date. Any ideas?

Hello @susan_defreitas,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please go to Tools > Site Health > Status and check for any performance issues that needs to be resolved. If you go to Tools > Site Health > Info > Server, check out the PHP version. If it says PHP 8.x.x, please try to downgrade it to PHP 7.4. If nothing is helping, we would love to check your WP site if you wouldn’t mind. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks for the reply! My PHP version is currently set at 7.4.28. I’ll create a secure note with the info you requested.

Hello @susan_defreitas,

It seems that you are using the X – Email Forms (MailChimp) which is already deprecated and no longer supported. Please deactivate and delete this plugin. Go to X > Validation > Extensions and install the new Email Forms plugin.

The latest version is Email Forms 2.0.5.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you! That worked great. Appreciate the help!

Hi @susan_defreitas,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.