Magnify Icon Woocommerce

Hi I changed the magnify Icon using the code I found supplied elsewhere on these forums. It works perfectly on 1200px width plus but on mobile it still shows the old magnify as well.

I added the code to my child theme css as suggested however that did not work so I put it into the global css and that worked.

http://www.valeorganics.com/store/origin-black-peak-organic-cotton-sweatshirt/

Thanks

Hello @Ridehouse,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am unable to replicate the problem on my end. Please see screenshot. Have you tried clearing browser cache?


Thanks.

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

Yes i tried flushing cache. It is very strange that if I use the device manager in a browser on a computer the issue is not there. It is only when viewing on an actual phone.

Thank you for your help.

I see the issue on my phone but regretfully, customization issues falls outside the scope of our support. Custom codes given in this forum serves only as a guide but we could not support them because they are not official parts of the theme.

We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ok great. I understand. If I can’t fix the issue myself I will send them an email.

Thanks again!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.