M.E. Calendar - missing body background

Dear all, I have a problem with the M.E. Calendar. I have set the background to a picture. Not all body elements are filled with a white background. Also comment section of blog posts are transparent and the text can not be read. How can I change that? See pic as an expample. Thx.

Hi There,

Please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

www.meeplehunters.ch

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.mec-single-event .mec-event-content {
    background-color: #fff;
    padding: 25px;
}

Let us know how it goes!

Perfect thank you, that solved the problem in the event calendar. But the problem with the missing background in the blog post section (tags & comment) still remains, see e.g. here:

Please also add this custom CSS:

#comments,
.entry-footer a{
    background-color: #fff;
}
#comments {
    padding: 15px;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.