Watched their vid, just to make sure, and entered in several facebook profile links (that I know have events) and I keep getting “no events found.”
Would appreciate any suggestions before I dig into debugging.
Watched their vid, just to make sure, and entered in several facebook profile links (that I know have events) and I keep getting “no events found.”
Would appreciate any suggestions before I dig into debugging.
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
Would you mind providing the Facebook link you’re importing? I’ll try it on my installation too. And please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note. I’ll need to check if the import fails, or it works buy just displaying 0 events.
Thanks!
I’m getting the same error here. Cannot import events from Facebook in the M.E. Events calendar.
Hello @joshcarrs,
Thanks for asking. 
May I request you to please create a new ticket and share problem you are facing with MEC, this is to make sure that thing doesn’t mix up and as a result won’t slow down the response time? Also please share the details of Facebook URL admin login details in it for us to take a closer look.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.