Lot of issues

Once upon a time, your product was stable and easy to use. Your last few updates have made this an absolutely crappy product. For starters any search of topics on the forum leads to very poor search results. So here are my issues. If you can please respond to them quickly.

  1. I am trying to move sections in my home page and it is not allows me to to.
  2. Background-color does not work while backgound-gradient works
  3. I cannot create angled separators.

thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:
- X theme 5.2.3
- Cornerstone 2.1.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using Comet Cache, WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

All of your issue should be resolved with the updates. If nothing is working, please provide us the url of you site. And please do not forget to clear your cache.

Please let us know how it goes.

Yes my theme and cornerstone are up to date.

The issues with cornerstone are too many to list…most likely I am going to stop using your theme.

Please look at my staging site and the production site. The code is exactly the same, but the production sits looks different. All these issues started cropping up after I updated cornerstone.

staging: http://b56.ce8.myftpupload.com/unstructured/
prod: http://prescriptiveinsights.com/unstructured/

Look at the bottom of the screen

Yes my theme and cornerstone are up to date. I have temporarily solved the issue by using classic text instead of the new text. So finally my staging version and production version are the same. But there are still problems with using the new text in cornerstone.

thx

Hi,

Can you please elaborate what’s wrong with using the new text in cornerstone.

I am sorry but we need more information to be able to help with this issues.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.