Lost the ability to edit a page using Cornerstone

Hello,

I have a multilingual site EN/FR using ThemeX and WPML - I have a live site and a Staging of the same. Earlier today I was editing the homepage FR in the staging environment, normally I go and choose “edit in Cornerstone” and it was working as expected, later on, when I try to do this, the page defaults to the “text” view and not to “Cornerstone”, If I try to edit the page using Cornerstone it load the editor but only shows the Header and Footer of the page and does not shows any of the Sections on the page and elements.

Note, I am able to load as expected and edit the same page “homepage” in the Live site in EN and FR as well in the Staging in EN but not in FR in the Staging, any ideas what can be causing this and how to solve the issue?

Hey There,
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.