Lost sidebar menu on some pages

I have recently managed to style the sidebar menu how I would like, which took an age given my black background but after changing page titles to a couple of pages the sidebar seems to have disappeared on some. The space is still there, just not the menu. I want the sidebar menu on every page but the home page.

I’d also like to know how I centre the sidebar link images without adding it as a text box as this puts a big white border around it.

Hey @davepearson,

I am unable to login with the given credentials. I am getting “ERROR: Invalid username. Lost your password?”. Can you please check?

Regards

Hi Rahul,

Please see amended login details on the secure note.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Dave,

We need admin access to be able to check on this.

Kindly set the user provided to admin.

Thanks

Admin access sorted. I’ll keep this user now for any further support tickets.

Kind regards,

Dave

Hello Dave,

Thanks for providing the administrative access to your WP dashboard. I have checked your sidebar and it seems that you have assigned it to some pages only. Please make sure that you assign it to all pages if you want it to appear in all pages in your site. http://prntscr.com/fydbcg

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you Rue,

Much appreciated. How silly of me! There’s so many areas to make amends I seem to miss the most obvious!

Kind regards,

Dave

Glad we could help.

Cheers!