Lost content on Homepage

Hello,

I have build my homepage with the new PRO theme and its Content Builder.
However, from one moment to another, the whole content got deleted.
Strangely enough only one site is affected after i changed an item of the Main Menu.
All other websites remained unchanged.

Please, help me to recover the content.

I have used the revisions of Wordpress to recover the page.

Also i have thought about what i did, that may have lead to the content getting deleted.
Is adding CSS outside of Cornerstone a reason the website may got deleted?

Hi There,

Thanks . for writing in!
We are really sorry that you faced the issue. If you will edit the outside of cornerstone, it wont allow you to edit again with cornerstone. If you do it forcefully it will erase the content. I assuming this is the thing happened to you.

If you will provide us your website login details in a secure note and the page URL that you are talking about we can have a look on it, and give you a valid answer.

Thanks

That is exactly what i did.
I added some CSS code outside of Cornerstone.

Anyways: I know what to do from now on. Only add CSS from within Cornerstone.
Thankfully I was able to go back and make the changes in the right place.

Thank you :sunny: :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.