Lost ability to edit in cornerstone

Hi, this page does not show the same content when I visit the page as when I try and edit it with cornerstone, so I can’t edit or update it.

http://www.headshotbooths.com/pricing.html

I have checked and I am up to date with version of cornerstone and all versions of plugins.

I opened a different ticket for this same issue but can’t see how to reply to that ticket anymore.

I have tried process of elimination by deactivating all plugins and it did not solve the issue.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Please remove this code from your global custom javascript

     <script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-41770662-4', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>  

Then please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note and we’ll check what’s causing this.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.