Losing traffic after X update

Hi all,

I’m not sure if this is even the place for this, but I’ve noticed I’m losing a significant amount of traffic daily after the last X update. Do you know any reason why this would happen or can you give me a place to start? Thank you.

https://www.goodlivingwarehouse.com

Mark

Hi There,

It is hard to tell the issue is correlated to the update. There is not technical reason why.

Since you realize you are losing traffic, you would need to know where your traffic comes from in order to do a deeper analysis

There are no such changes on the theme that would affect your traffic. You will need to do a deeper research and if you come back with more solid statics we may be able to help.

Thanks for understanding and good luck, hope you manage to find it and recover your traffic.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.