Looper Provider/Consumer Question

We are having a looper provider or consumer issue. We have both an enlgish and spanish version of the site and the looper is working for the english side, but not the spanish side for only one element. We are using WPML for the translations. The tag we are using is {{dc:post:meta key=“location”}} which matches the english and spanish translation on WPML but it is not pulling anything in.

Hello @RinardMedia,

Thanks for writing in! Is the custom field location also being translated? Because if it is not, then the field will be empty. You may need to check out these guides:

Thanks.

Hi, yes we have translated that custom field in the string translation part of WPML.

Hey @RinardMedia,

if the issue still persists, we need to check your backend settings properly. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL in question

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thank you! I have included that on my previous message.

Hey @RinardMedia,

I have checked the translations and I found this:

You may also want to check this out:

• See the link in the secure note.

Best Regards.

We made sure all of those translations had been made and also updated all plug ins and themes and it still won’t pull anything to the front end.
Thanks for your help.

Hey @RinardMedia,

You haven’t made translations or you’ve set your location translation incorrectly. Your Spanish Provider does not have the location custom field. Only your English Provider does.

This is a WPML issue so you need to contact WPML support if you can’t resolve this. My only advice is you replicate your specialties custom field because that one works.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.