Looper / Pagination

Hey guys, we’re creating a new directory page: https://istc.edu/category/directory/ and have added the Post Pagination to the bottom of the page. We’re using an archive layout to build the page. It’s only showing the first 16 posts (8 per page). How do we show additional pages for this looper?

Hi @SWWD,

Thanks for reaching out.
The reason behind the problem might be that the looper and the post pagination elements are not connected. Please remember that the post pagination element works with the default WordPress query and predefined templates only. I would like to request that you go through the following thread on a similar topic.

NOTE: I have also tried to check through the WordPress admin dashboard, but unfortunately, the credentials are not correct.

Thanks

Hi @SWWD,

As I have already explained the pagination works only on a few predefined templates and you need to use those only. You can assign the Testing Layout and check if that works for you, if yes, you can add the additional content and change the styles according to your need.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.