Looper: filter by Woocommerce Featured product

Hello,

I’m trying to setup a looper that shows the products from one category, AND also that they are “Woocommerce Featured” (the star in the products list).

It’s supposed that there is a metakey “_featured” that I could use for that, but that meta does not appear in the list of the “Query builder” to set up the Looper provider.

Thank you

Hello @llribas,

Thanks for writing in! The meta value may have been stored in an array in a different meta name. You can use the Looper Provider Query String and check out this thread instead:

Best Regards.

Hello,

Ok, I can follow the steps in your other support request (from 3 years ago). But 3 years looks like enought time to support a popular thing like “Woocommerce Featured products”.

Things like that are dissapointing.

Hello @llribas,

The “featured” is not just a product meta key. It is a taxonomy under product_visibility which may not searchable and for WooCommerce’s internal use only. This is why it is not visible in the select dropdowns. The Looper Provider Query Builder is best to use for most common queries. For more complicated data queries, the Looper Provider Query String is the best tool you can use.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.