Looper Display Custom Taxonomy Term

I created two custom CTU UI taxonomies, one called Program Grades and another called Program Locations for my custom post type called Programs.

I wanted to know:

1. What query would I need to use in my query string in order to pull in both custom taxonomies?

2. How would I call upon the term from those custom taxonomies as a dynamic value? I’m trying to pull in the Program Grade selected into a dynamic text field on my looper.

Hi @santosfel5,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your credentials so that we can check your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Done, I’ve added the secure not. The page is called Our Progams.

Hi @santosfel5,

You need to add a nested Looper Provider with Current Post Term and set the Taxonomy to the Program Grades as shown in the first screenshot. And then add the text element with {{dc:term:name}} to show the specific Gardes for the Programes.

Screenshot-1128-

I went ahead and created a test page with the same content and added the Looper Provider as explained above, I would suggest you replicate the same on your page. You need to add another Looper Provider for Program Location in a similar way.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.