Looper Consumer Data location in database for libsyn integration

I’m trying to integrate the Posts element with the libsyn API post content.

The initial Posts(magazine) element comes with some basic data ids, but I can’t seem to figure out where those ids live in the database. For instance the Featured image data id is {{dc:post:featured_image_id}} and the date is is {{dc:post:publish_date}}. I assumed these lived in the wppostmeta on the database, which has all of the libsyn data I could access, but I can’t find them there.

Is there a way to access postmeta data in the looper consumer? Where are the ids such as “featured_image_id” or “publish_date” coming from?

I believe you are looking for Post Meta dynamic content. It will be something like {{dc:post:meta key="libsyn_etc"}} where they key parameter is the meta name in the database. Let me know if this help and have a great day!

Thanks @charlie

I hadn’t realized you could access all of the meta keys in the database there, that is incredibly useful and helpful. That said, it brings up a different issue. When I try to use an image element with a src that is an external link, it doesn’t show up. I’m sure there must be a simple solution to linking img sources to external links, but it doesn’t seem to work. If I make it the background of a different div it works, but not on the image element itself. Thoughts?

1 Like

Hey @edevita,

Please check the output of the Dynamic Content in a Text element and post a screenshot of it here. I suspect that the output is not a URL that is why it doesn’t work. If the output is not a URL, please set the meta to output a URL.

If the output is a URL, please provide the following details in a Secure Note

• URL of the page you’re working on
  • Screenshot of the element you’re working on
  • WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.