Looks like i've got 2 scrolling bar on homepage (Pro theme)

For some reason it looks like my scrolbar is not working as it should on my homepage where I’m using a Pro header and footer. It looks like I’ve got 2 scrolling bars on my homepage…

See: https://www.hondeigen.nl/

You can see the difference if you visit another page: https://www.hondeigen.nl/op-pad/op-pad-met-de-auto/autobench-hond/ where the Pro header and footer isn’t active.

Hello,

Thank you for writing in!

I have checked your site and the scroll bar is the same in both links shared by you, so, can you send to us screenshots about the problem?

Hi,

See attached image.

Because of those 2 scrolling bars it scrolls really weird.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! As of this time, we could not check your site. It is not loading and it seems that there are some errors in your hosting set up. Please check this out: http://prntscr.com/g0u0or

I would recommend that you contact your hosting provider to resolve this issue first so that we can take a closer look at your site.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

Just solved the problem.

Site is working again.

Thanks.

Just solved the problem. Thanks for your help.

You can close this topic if you’d like.

Hey @djinnie,

Hope you are doing great!
Really glad you solved it. :slight_smile:
Would you mind sharing the solution? So, It can help other users.

Cheers!