Hi guys, first of all, thank you for the theme and the support.
I have to do something looks like a timeline. Different years different facts… Something like this I know your theme doesn’t have a specific code for this but could you suggest me another way to have an effect like that (http://www.zanottiboutique.it/storia-shopping/)? Obiouvsly not the same, but similar. Thank you for the suggestion!
Timeline found! Thannx!
ehehno, it’s not a timeline, you have created it with background images, but… how could I do it? If i try to created it, it doesn’t works, it’s too big. Help me please
Second. Following your theme demo homepage (church), using timeline. I saw that you could hide background’s timelines for little devices, but you could mantain the content. How did you do that? If I hide it, I will have everything hide on devices.
Thank you
Hi There,
I am not sure what you are referring as a timeline on church theme, you could use a Featured list element to element something similar as on your referenced websites.
Regarding hiding section based on screen size you have this options on Sections and Rows, so you can create a design for mobile and hide on desktops for example.
Hope it helps