Looking to manipulate top and left headers

Hello support team,

I am looking to create a header with both a top and side header, but the side header pushes the top header to the side instead of remaining underneath.

I would like it to look like this:

I have read a post that was created months ago that said this is not possible and I am checking to see if there was any further development since then to make this possible.

Thank you

  • Daniel

Hi,

Regretfully this could only be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the reply! Gotcha I will look into custom development then!

Thank you for your understanding.

Sorry I forgot to ask, but who would I be contacting for custom development?

Hi there,

We cannot recommend specific developers and you should make your own inquiries. You can search for X dev groups on Facebook or try some freelance platforms.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.