Looking to change Background image - Revolution Slider

I’ve tried to change the background for the agency slider from blue to red, but I can’t seem to find where to do this. The Revolution slider settings are set to transparent. I’ve played with it enough to realize that the background is a tiled image. I’ve even tried to override the image by changing the shortcodes, but it always reverts when I make a change in Cornerstone. Even with that workaround, the blue background was still there as the red background loaded.

How can I change the the tiled image in the Revolution Plugin? It seems to be the only way to do this.

Here is my URL - https://bdg39532.wpengine.com/

Hi There,

Actually, you don´t have background image or color on Agency Revolution Slider.

Tha background belongs to the first section where your revolution slider is placed.

So you need to go to Home Page > X > Edit With Cornerstone > And change the background of that section.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.