Looking for a freelancer to set up X Theme as Integrity Demo

I’ve just installed WordPress and X Theme on a domain and set it up to Integrity demo at new.link2light.com.

However it is not quite like the real demo as shown at http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/. The main things missing:

  • video clip at top of page and four coloured boxes
  • circle boxes (below video clip) don’t move and fade in
  • same as above for rectangular boxes further down the page
  • fonts and font sizes different
  • content dock does not appear
  • basic image holder graphics are there but I’d like them replaced (can be with anything, but specific images for each location will make it easier for me to track down what I need to change later)

I’m up to my ears in other work so looking for a Theme X wizz who is up for some freelance work to do the tweaks. Can work direct or via Upwork.

My first time on this forum so I guess PM me if you are interested … and sorry to mods if I have posted this in the wrong place!

Hello @Isayenko,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Over here we don’t provide freelancing services. Forum is strictly for answering customers questions and problem they face. If you are looking for freelancers, I suggest you to post on Facebook group. I am quite sure you will get good response there. https://www.facebook.com/groups/xthemeusers/

Please note that the xthemeusers Facebook group is not backed by Themeco and is a community driven initiative.

Thanks.

Thanks Prasant - have applied to join the Facebook group …

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.