LogoBar Image Border

hello,
I am trying to achieve a border around the individual images used in a LogoBar, and viewed from smaller devices like a tablet and smartphone.

I can achieve a border around the logobar itself - but not the images used inside it.
@media (min-width:767px){
.borderimg1 { border:1px solid #EDA23C;}
}

If I assign that class (.borderimg1) to the individual image/logo used in the logobar, there is no affect.
If I assign it to the logobar, the border works, but that is not my goal

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Please :slight_smile:

The URL i am working with is:
Dev Site URL

I have achieved borders on the desktop state - no problem there
I am trying to achieve image borders when this page is viewed on smaller screens, such as tablets and smartphones

Thank you for your time and attention
:slight_smile:

Hi There,

Please add

img#pio_logo_img_1 {
boder: 1px solid grey;
}

Hope it helps