Logo won't show

My logo used to show, but it has disappeared. I don’t know why. I try to make it stacked or inline - either way it doesn’t show, though it used to. I adjust all the settings over and over. I delete and reload my logo again and again. Nothing makes the logo appear. It doesn’t show on the homepage and it doesn’t show on any of the other pages. I don’t even care if it is stacked or inline at this point. I just want it to show.

Hi there,

Please try adding this code in the custom CSS:

.masthead-stacked .x-brand {
    display: block !important;
}

Hope this helps.

It works for making the logo appear stacked. Thank you! But it doesn’t show inline. I’m okay with that – stacked is better than nothing. But I wonder if there’s any way it could also be shown inline?

Hi there,

To display it inline, go to X > Theme Options > Header > Logo and Navigation then set it to Inline.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.