Logo Text header on Pro

I want to use Font as Logo in header on Pro is it possible? I want also want it to be linked.

Hello @rmarroyave,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Not suing header builder: If you are not using Header builder then you can set the logo text under Settings > Writing > Site Title and it will also get automatically linked.

Using Header builder: If you are using Header builder, then you have the option to use Heading element to display text as logo.

Thanks.

Hello, thxs for the info.
I have a problem tho - my heading doesn’t want to resize on the (XS) screen size. the type doesn’t respond/adjust to the different screen sizes. How can I fix it? (using Header builder)
THXS

Hello @rmarroyave,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

We have covered the problem you are facing in earlier threads. Please take a look at the solution mentioned by my colleague in following thread:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.