Logo Swap on Specific Page

Hi,

It looks like this question has been addressed here: https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/change-logo-on-each-page/, but the answer may be outdated or not apply to PRO.

I’m not able to to locate the _brand.php file in said directory. Is the brand logic in a different file?

The directory I’m looking in is: wp-content/themes/pro/framework/views/global

Please advise, thanks :grin:

Ken

Hi there,

If you are using the normal header of the Pro and not the header built with Header Builder, then you need to use this file for your customization:

wp-content/themes/pro/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/_brand.php

But if you are already using the Header Builder, then just duplicate the header and change the image of the logo and assign the header to the pages you are interested in.

For more information about the Pro Header Builder:

Thank you.

1 Like

Excellent, thank you Christopher.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Hi Christopher,

Before closing the thread, how should I handle this code change for the Child Theme?

I’m assuming the logic will be overwritten when PRO updates.

It’s not a problem to go in and change, I just need to know if that’s the case or not.

Hey There,

Because what you are trying to accomplish requires a template customization, we would highly to suggest that you use a child theme. This allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released.

Once you have your child theme, please create this folder path:
wp-content/themes/pro-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/

This is where you will upload your _brand.php so that it will not be overwritten when there is a Pro update.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Perfect!

That’s what I needed to know. Thanks RueNel . :dark_sunglasses:

Ken

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.